Monday, May 5, 2008

Me Love's In A List

  1. When the patch on my Levi's gets worn. I believe it's a good indicator that you have done some living when this happens.
  2. Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter. It tastes damn good.
  3. The Orlando Magic. Add 20 numbers to Dwight Howard's jersey and you get 32. Shaq's jersey number. Coincidence? Nuh-uh.
  4. Gain Without Pain (sometimes).
  5. Movie theater popcorn. Killing myself never tasted so good.
  6. Girl Scout Thin Mint's. Same reasoning as before.
  7. Pointing out that Stuart Scott of ESPN has a glass eye.
  8. Seth Godin books. I wish I had his insight when I was selling drugs.
  9. Alibaba.com Yes! I've been looking for thiourea dioxide forever. And Amazon sold out of red locomotives
  10. Roger Clemens. I had no idea it would be this fun to use "misremember" in conversations. Thanks Rocket!
  11. Twitter. Following people without making them run or take quick turns is awesome.
  12. Doing random shit (ending lists when I get to odd numbers, and by odd I mean this even number 12).

1 comment:

Jeffrey Max said...

13. Larry Flynt going to jail for 6 months for wearing the American flag as a diaper.