Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Habits #1: E-Mail

I am kinda OCD-ish when it comes to checking e-mail. I check it like I am expecting to see a nude picture of a female friend I know (which happens far less often than I would like). I don't get enough e-mail, I don't even get enough spam. Actually I won't say that because then people will be smart asses and say "oh, whats your address, I can send you penis enlargement e-mails, and Russian bride ads". No thank you.

I guess you have to give a little to get a little though, and I don't send enough e-mail's to warrant receiving a whole lot. I probably checked my e-mail 7 times while writing this. That's a damn lie and I know it is! Whatever, that is one flaw of mine. Yeah. That is about it.

1 comment:

Christopher Reinhard said...

Once I got my iPhone I became incredibly OCD about email. I set it to check automatically every 15, and still find myself checking about every 5.