Monday, April 28, 2008

I'v Been...Tagged!

OK. My left coast beatsmith homie tagged me in his newest post. So here is how it works:

1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules in your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

My Quirks:

- I like my food in/on seperate bowls/plates. I don't want my corn mixed w/ my rice, I don't want corn and rice mixed w/ my chicken and so on.

- I'm crazy about organizing my mp3 player. I go to great lengths to make sure every track on there is something that I am not bored with and will not be bored with.

- I eat oatmeal uncooked, with milk, just like it's cereal. If you tell me I'm wrong or weird for this, you can go lick pidgeon feces off of the street.

- If I start listening to some albums I must finish them. I can't just listen to one track in the middle of the album and treat it like a mixtape song if it is special to me. Some albums that I do this with are (Illmatic, ATLiens, Donuts etc.)

- I wear socks all the time. Seeing high school locker rooms put the fear in me.

- I never played a Wii, an X Box or an X Box 360. Never!

I am tagging only 4, I broke the rules:

I Know What It Is
Reverie Machine
Yes I'm High Maintenance
Mind Playin' Tricks

1 comment:

tof916 said...

omg we have too much in common! i dont like mi food mixed either, but i rarely put em on separate plates. only when something is really juicy...

i swear, when i get a new album, i MUST listen all the way thru to get a good opinion of it. and it MUST be with headphones (or on a long road trip).

oatmeal (to mi) is just nasty *finds the nearest pigeon*

i wear sox all the time as well. even if they DIRTY as hell! esp in the bed!

youre too cool of a homie! we need more stuff like this! =o)